This low-frequency RFID reader kit is proposed for a user to evaluate a low-frequency RFID reader for demonstrating, developing, prototyping of an asset tracking system or a similar kind of application. It consists of a high-performance RFID handheld rugged reader operating at 125 KHz frequency. It provides a considerable read range up to 4 inches (101 mm) and also an exceptional read rate. The rugged handheld terminal RFID reader is highly durable and can withstand drops from 5 ft. (1.5 m) to polished concrete or shock. This is also designed to work in environments where vibration is consistent with a truck or forklift mount. It is well suited for harsh environments with an IP65 rating, making it dust and water resistant. The system bundle includes multiple tags with different features and form factors which can be used for testing purposes.
Why Buy this Kit
The RFID tags such as a thin card, clear disc tag, wire lock tag and temperature tag included in the kit are suitable for asset tracking applications. The reader has different configuration options such as operating frequency, various barcode readers, Wi-Fi, GPS, GSM/GPRS, pistol grip, strap, batteries and docking station. This kit allows the user to monitor and locates assets quickly and accurately
- Reader with adjustable reading range up to 4 inches (101 mm)
- Reader with technical FCC certification
- Reader is available with GPS
- Reader with VGA color feature for crisp and detailed graphics.
- Reader with a verifier system that reads card registration number in decimal or hexadecimal
- Kit is successfully proven for many applications.