Download Our PDF Product Document
This reader combines the reading of ISO 11784/5 transponders with a flexible ruggedized portable computer based on the powerful PXA270 624 MHz Processor with 1 GB Flash ROM and 256 MB RAM running under Windows CE or Windows Mobile. Optional WiFi connectivity and barcode scanning is available. The rugged handheld reader is an ideal solution for applications such as breeding, dairy operation, animal transport or veterinarian services.
The reader reads HDX- and FDX-B compatible RFID transponders and optionally reads H4002-compatible tags. It provides a configurable interface allowing for easy integration of tag data into Windows CE or Mobile applications. The data are available in a variety of formats such as ASCII or HEX, and SDK and wedge software are available for the unit.The reader has an internal antenna but provides a connector for external antennas such as a stick or telescopic antenna making the reading of bolus or ear tags at a distance of up to 2 m more convenient.
- PXA270 624 MHz Processor
- 1 GB Flash ROM, 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Edition or Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 Operating Systems
- A variety of keyboard options including Full QWERTY or numeric only with backlit, durable capped keys
- Designed to easily fit into the WORKABOUT PRO handheld computer
- Fully compliant to ISO standard 11784/5 and optional EM4x02-compatibility
- Light weight guaranteeing operating comfort
- Configurable interface enables the use of transponder data in Windows CE or
- Windows Mobile applications
- Available development kit (SDK) and wedge software for simple integration into existing programs.
- Data can be made available in different formats such as ASCII, HEX, etc.
- Optional Barcode & WIFI
- Port for external antenna
- IP 64 protection
||HDX and FDX-B compliant to ISO 11784/5 (EM4x02 compatible optional)
||typ. 20 cm with HDX ear transponders (30 mm Ø) typ. 17 cm with FDX transponder type (30 mm Ø)
||min. 2000 cycles based on battery power provided by WAPRO
||WAPRO internal 100 pin connector (*) pPlug for external antenna
||Powered via WORKABOUT PROs internal power supply
||0 to 60°C, 32 to +140° F
||-20 to 70°C, -4 to 176° F
||Accidental drops of 1m to polished concrete
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||90 x 33 x 127 mm, 3.54 x 1.3 x 50 inches
||Approx. 150 g
||CE, FCC part 15 class A, Canada Industry Standard, CCIA, JRC
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/rfidgo/public_html/wp-content/themes/h-code/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 65