The high frequency mid range reader/writer is an all-in-one desktop device that integrates a reader/writer module and antenna into one unit. This advanced reader reads tags compliant to ISO15693 and ISO18000-3 standards. It provides high-sensitivity read and write capability and an efficient anti-collision algorithm with a read speed of up to 50tags/s. This compact, modern designed reader/writer is well suited for use in books and documents management, jewelry inventory, medicine tracking and general asset tracking. GAO also supplies a highly innovative model of this reader that allows the device to be used on metal, which is rarely seen in an HF reader.
13.56 MHz All-in-One Desktop Reader/Writer w/Built-in Antenna
- Greater than 40 cm read range
- Ultra thin design
- Compliant with ISO15693 and ISO18000-3 standards
- LED for current operation status indication
- NFC compatible
|Support protocol||ISO15693, ISO18000-3|
|RF power||More than 1w|
|Read range||>40cm(card dependent)|
|Read speed||Up to 50 tags/s|
|Communication interface||One RS232|
|Application environment||On metal||Off metal|
|Housing material||Tempered glass, Acrylic glass, Aluminum alloy|
|Dimension||410mm x 300mm x 25mm|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 60°C|
|Storage temperature||-25°C to 60°C|
|Relative humidity||5% to 80%|
- Asset Tracking
- Document management
- Jewelry inventory
- Medicine tracking
- Laundry Management
How to Connect 233015-13.56 MHz reader
- Select interfaces to search:
- Main Menu > Option
- search parameter
- interface the reader connected and press “OK” button.
- If reader connect to HID, then go to 3rd Step else follow the next step.
- Serial port parameter setting:
- Main Menu > Option
- Serial Parameter
- Select the right band rate and frame suitable for reader serial port, the frame contains byte length, parity and stop bits.
- Search reader:
- Main Menu > Tool > Search
- If the search finish, press “Next” button to continue or press “Cancel” button to exit search.
- A form listing the readers will appear. Select the desired reader and press “Next”.