GAO’s passive Gen2 RFID Laundry Tag is developed specifically for laundry applications that require a rugged RFID transponder which can withstand harsh environments. This RFID tag meets all endurance requirements in terms of heat, pressure and chemical resistance required for the contactless tracking of garments in the textile rental and laundry industries.
The 860~960 MHz GAO RFID laundry tag, which is made of sealed PPS and epoxy materials, can withstand temperatures from -20 to 110 degrees Celsius, and can survive harsh treatment including sterilization. It is the perfect solution in laundry applications, as well as, a flexible option in process and factory automation.
This durable RFID laundry tag is also available for both HF and LF RFID frequencies. (See 13.56 MHz Passive ICODE SLI RFID Laundry Tag for the high frequency version and 125 KHz Passive RFID Laundry Tag for the low frequency)
Features and Benefits
- Non-line-of-sight data transmission: Allows tags to be identified without the need of visual contact.
- Flexible Read/Write Range: Maximum 0.5 M write, 1.5 M read. Distance varying upon the tested Reader.
- Substrate Material: Enable the tag to be durable in high-temperature condition and harsh environment.
- Operating Frequency: Ultra High Frequency (UHF).
- Extensive Usage: Available for Laundry / Waterproof /High Temperature Applications.
|Operating Frequency||860 to 960 MHz|
|Capacity||96 bit EPC ID|
|Data Coding Type||EPC Class 1 GEN2|
|Common Usage||Laundry/ Waterproof/ High Temperature Applications.|
|Tested Read Range||Maximum 0.5 M write, 1.5 M read. Distance varying upon the tested Reader|
|Tag Size||24 mm (diameter) x 2.5 mm (thickness)|
|Substrate Material||Sealed PPS + Epoxy|
|Compliance||GEN 2 IMPINJI|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to 85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C to 110 °C for 500 hours
120 °C for 100 hours
140 °C for 5 hours