Innovation Never Stops, Even During Pandemics
Catch Up at These Leading Virtual Summits
A traditional face-to-face event is organized with focused topics and a smaller number of presentations. It is crammed into a tight schedule and lasts no more than several days, due to the high costs and complexities of organizing such events. Attendees have limited choices on presentations, cannot attend all presentations of interest due to tight and sometimes conflicting schedules, incur high registration, travel and other costs, and have low returns on their investments.
Although our events are named in a traditional way, namely summits with specific topics, each of our presentations is listed, promoted, and organized independently and conspicuously. By taking advantage of other features of a virtual event, we are able to offer many benefits to an attendee:
- An attendee can purchase according to presentations, not according to a summit
- An attendee has the freedom of choosing presentations from different summits
- An attendee can choose presentations over a long period of time
- An attendee pays only such presentations he or she is interested
- An attendee can transfer or share his/her ticket with his/her colleagues
- Presentations of similar topics are scheduled apart to minimize conflict of schedule for interested attendees
- An attendee can get a credit back if he or she is not satisfied with a presentation
- An attendee can even get a full refund if he or she is not satisfied
As a result, our events are delivered in a highly innovative way and are designed for the needs of our attendees and presenters by taking advantage of the online format and technologies. All of such innovative policies are designed to ensure that our attendees and presenters are happy with our events.
Sep to Oct 15 (Expired)
US$299 for 15 presentations
US$499 for 30 presentations
US$799 for 60 presentations
US$1,499 for unlimited presentations
Oct 15 to Nov 14 (Expired)
US$399 for 15 presentations
US$599 for 30 presentations
US$899 for 60 presentations
US$1,799 for unlimited presentations
Nov 15 to Nov 30, 2020 (Expired)
US$699 for 15 presentations
US$899 for 30 presentations
US$1,099 for 60 presentations
US$2,299 for unlimited presentations
Jan 1 to Feb 28, 2021
US$950for 15 presentations
US$1350 for 30 presentations
US$1650 for 60 presentations
US$3450 for unlimited presentations
You can get a full refund of the ticket within 30 days after purchase if you are not satisfied.
Each Ticket Is:
- Valid for all sessions in 2021 and expire Dec 31, 2021.
- Valid for the presentations at 2021 Global ICT Summit, 2021 IoT & RFID Summit, and forthcoming 2021 events on both www.gaotek.com and www.gaorfid.com.
- Transferable and sharable within your organization. Within 12 months of the purchase, you or anybody in your organization with whom you share the ticket can attend live presentations at any of our virtual events.
By attending these professional presentations, in addition to learning from experts in the industry, you get the valuable opportunities to know, mingle, and discuss with executives, managers, employers, gurus, and fellow professionals in the industry, improving your professional expertise and expanding your professional network.