Jewellery tag is one type of retail tag and used as a guard of jewellery in showroom. The jewellery tag works on 13.56 MHz frequency. It has flexible read/write range that depends on the reader environment, and is compliant with ISO/IEC14443 Type-A specifications. In addition, it has data retention period of up to 10 years and can be widely used in many RFID application systems such as provide protection to high value jewellery, tracking of jewellery and inventory of jewellery. This tag is also available in other material like PC/ABS. Besides multi read/write capability, it is compact, lightweight and dynamic in shape.
- Smooth surface for convenient labeling of price
- Dust & waterproof
- Flexible read/write range (reader dependant)
- Insensitive to almost all non-metallic materials
- The Jewellery Tag is specifically designed to protect high value jewellery and small, expensive accessories.
- Automatic tracking of Jewellery to market communities, secured storing and other areas.
- Hundreds of pieces of jewellery attached with RFID Jewellery tag can be read in seconds.
- Very effective in taking inventory of jewellery.
|RF Air Protocols||ISO/IEC14443 Type A specifications|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Operating mode||Passive (battery-less transponder)|
|Read Distance||Flexible Read/Write Range (reader dependant)|
|IC Type||NTAG213, Fully compliant with NFC Forum Type 2 Tag|
|Memory Configuration||144 bytes user programmable read/write memory.|
|Write endurance||100,000 cycles|
|Tag Form Factor||Hard Tag|
|Antenna Type||Wire Antenna|
|Dimensions||1.5in × 0.78in × 0.12in (40 mm × 20 mm × 3.2 mm)|
|Weight||0.067oz. (1.9 g)|
|Operating Temperature||-13°F to 185°F (-25 °C to 85 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85 °C)|
|IP Rating||IP 67|