ERP Module for GAO Auto-ID Engine
GAO is now offering an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) module as an extension to its GAO Auto-ID Engine.
In addition to being able to connect to most enterprise and SME-level ERP systems such as those from SAP, Oracle, Microsoft’s Dynamics ERP, Infor and Epicor, GAO also has its own full featured and customizable ERP system.
GAO ERP System
GAO’s ERP system is fully customizable and scalable and is especially designed, in many case, to be automatically triggered based on Auto-ID events. It provides any and all components commonly found in high-end ERP systems including:
- Inventory & Warehouse Managementincluding Single Warehouse, Multiple Locations within a Warehouse and Multiple Warehouses, Shipping & Receiving and Warehouse Transfer Orders
- Accounting Proceduresincluding Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, General Ledger and Financial Reporting
- Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP)including Work Orders, Bills of Material, Requirements Planning and Production Scheduling
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)including Contacts, Quotes, Sales Orders, Opportunities, Tasks and Activities
- Other Miscellaneous Modules
- Incident & Trouble Ticketing
- Project Management
- Enhanced Database Reporting
- Lot Control
- Revision Control
- Email and EDI Integration
The above modules are available with multi-language and multi-currency options.
For more information on this module or the GAO Auto-ID Engine, please use the form found on our GAO Auto-ID Engine page.