LEADING & TRUSTED GLOBAL RFID HARDWARE, SOFTWARE & SYSTEM SUPPLIER
GAORFID is a world leader in RFID products, systems and solutions. Our large selection of RFID hardware including readers and tags covers a broad range of frequencies. We also offer specialty RFID readers and tags that are customized to meet various specific needs of every industry. Not only that GAORFID also offers RFID peripherals such as RFID printers, relay controllers, antennas, transmission terminals. Many market reports have listed GAORFID as a top RFID Manufacturer.
- Student RFID TrackinRFID Scanners Market Analysis
- GLOBAL RFID MARKET REPORT, HISTORY AND FORECAST 2014-2025
- RFID PORTALS FOR DOORWAYS AND CORRIDORS MARKET REPORT FORECAST TO 2017-2027
- GLOBAL STUDENT RFID TRACKING INDUSTRY MARKET RESEARCH 2019
- GLOBAL RFID ASSET TRACKING SYSTEMS MARKET GROWTH 2019 FORECAST TO 2024
- GLOBAL RETAIL RFID SECURITY TAGS MARKET RESEARCH REPORT 2018 BY MANUFACTURERS,
- GLOBAL RFID SCANNERS MARKET RESEARCH REPORT 2019
- GLOBAL PERSONNEL TRACKING SYSTEM MARKET INSIGHTS, FORECAST TO 2025
With over 20 years of experience and over 1000 RFID systems deployed in more than 40 countries, GAORFID has earned itself a reputation of being a professional and reliable company. Below are a number of market research articles that have included GAORFID as a leading global vendor.
- Student RFID Tracking Market
- GLOBAL RFID FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS MARKET
- GLOBAL RFID SYSTEM MARKET REPORT 2019
- GLOBAL RFID IN PHARMACEUTICALS MARKET 2019 FORECAST TO 2024
- GLOBAL PERSONNEL TRACKING SYSTEM MARKET REPORT FORECAST TO 2013 – 2026
- GLOBAL RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET SIZE
- GLOBAL RFID MARKET BY TYPE TRENDS AND FORECAST 2019–2028
- GLOBAL RFID TAGS MARKET INSIGHTS, FORECAST TO 2025
- GLOBAL RFID TAGS MARKET INFORMATION BY TYPES AND BY REGION – FORECAST TO 2023
- GLOBAL RETAIL RFID SECURITY TAGS MARKET 2018 HISTORY, OVERVIEWS, DEMAND AND FORECAST 2023
GAORFID’s success has been recognized by market research companies which carry out market research on thousands of industries worldwide. It has been recognized as a key player in several sectors across the world by leading market research provider companies like Fior Markets, Persistence Market Research, Future Market Insights, Databridge Market Research, to name a few.
- Railway Management System – Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global RFID Market Analysis 2025 Study with Top Companies
- RFID SCANNERS MARKET RESEARCH REPORT 2019-2025
- GLOBAL RFID SYSTEM MARKET INSIGHTS, FORECAST TO 2025
- GLOBAL HEALTHCARE RFID MARKET OUTLOOK 2018-2025
- GROWING ADOPTION OF RFID TECHNOLOGY ACROSS NUMEROUS INDUSTRY VERTICALS
- GLOBAL AUTOMATIC DATA CAPTURE (ADC) CONSUMPTION MARKET REPORT
- RAILWAY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MARKET BY SOLUTION SERVICE, AND REGION – GLOBAL FORECAST TO 2023
- GLOBAL DATA CENTER RFID MARKET RESEARCH REPORT 2018
Welcome to GAO RFID Inc., a Member of GAO Group
GAO RFID is a leading RFID company that offers one of the world’s largest selections of RFID hardware and systems across all RFID technologies. We carry a large selection of RFID hardware including readers and tags that cover a broad range of frequencies and offer specialty RFID readers and tags that are designed to meet the various needs of every industry.
RFID COMPANY WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF INNOVATION
When choosing GAO RFID as your RFID system, hardware and software provider you gain the benefit of our experience. With over 20 years of experience and over 1000 RFID systems deployed in more than 40 countries, we bring you peace of mind knowing our engineers right down to our sales staff are knowledgeable and can provide you with a reliable RFID system, quality RFID hardware and customized software, quicker than our competitors.
OUR RFID HARDWARE
As a leading RFID company, we are known for our large selection of RFID hardware such as tags and readers that cover a large range of frequencies including Active 2.45 GHz, Gen 2 UHF 865-868 MHz, 902-928 MHz, High Frequency 13.56 MHz, and Low Frequency 125 KHz/134 KH—all designed with the leading edge in mind to offer amazing benefits.
We carry a wide range of RFID readers in Active, UHF EPC Gen2, LF, HF and Semi Passive and in a variety of form-factor including Bluetooth, USB, handheld, EDA / PDA, embedded, desktop, barcode, integrated and much more.
To complement our RFID Readers we carry a large selection of RFID tags in Active, UHF, Gen2 / EPC, HF, LF and Semi Passive frequencies. Our specialty RFID tags are designed for any business need including tags that withstand high temperature, are waterproof, rugged, work with metal environments or hazardous environment, used specifically for medical applications and much, much more.
RFID PERIPHERALS & ANTENNAS
To enhance your RFID system, we carry a number of RFID peripherals including RFID printers, relay controllers, antennas, transmission terminals and more. RFID Peripherals and antennas can help to expand the reach of your signals, cover dead spots and integrate the RFID into machinery and more.
Some Of Our Clients
OUR RFID SOFTWARE
Our RFID software is powerful and fully customizable to your needs. The core of the software is built on our “Middleware” platform which sends control commands to RFID readers that relay RFID tag information. With this core software we can easily adapt the software to any system need, quicker than any of our competitors.
Our software can be integrated into existing systems or tailored to a specific industry with custom reports and data tracking.
OUR RFID SYSTEMS
An RFID system is an integration of RFID readers, paired tags and software designed to meet the need of any business or industry. Using RFID tracking offers a number of benefits including saving time and money, increasing productivity, securing and tracking important assets and much more.
We offer a number of core systems that can be adapted to your specific needs, in your part of the world. Whether you need to control access to your building or parking lot, need to track assets in your building, monitor your employees or contractors on a job site or track items along an assembly line we have an RFID system to help you.