This mid-range UHF RFID reader utilizes efficient digital signal processing algorithm and supports fast tag read/write operation with high identification rate. With a built-in circularly polarized antenna, this all-in-one and multi-protocol supported RFID reader can be widely applied in many RFID application systems such as logistics, warehouse management, access control, and anti-counterfeiting and industrial production process control systems.
UHF 860-960 MHz Industrial RFID Reader
- Warehouse management
- Access control
- Industrial production process control
|Protocol||ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C (EPC Gen 2)|
|Frequency||ISM 902 to 928 MHz, ISM 865 to 868 MHz|
|Power||0 to 30 dBm, adjustable|
|Reading rate||Average 64Bits: <6ms, adjustable|
|Reading mode||Fixed time reading or manual operation reading mode, adjustable|
|Read range||1 to 6 m|
|Alarm||Buzzer or LED indication|
|Antenna||Built-in circularly polarized antenna, gain 8dBi|
|Power||DC+9 V DC power supply (adapter)|
|Dimension||235 mm x 235 mm x 50 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to 80 °C|
Parameter interface operation for 216023-UHF 860-960 MHz Industrial RFID Reader
- Open COM Port
- Connect controller to the host and turn “ON” the power.
- Select “Com” port.
- Select reader address as “FF” and click on “Open COM port”.
- Now the connected port will be in open state.
- For “Open Designated Port” Click “Open Com port”.
- The Baud will be automatically selected from 115200bps, 57600bps, 38400bps and 9600bps.
- Select the Port to be operated.
Parameter Settings for 216023-UHF 860-960 MHz
- Set new reader address.
- Save output power configuration.
- Select the reader’s operating frequency, the reader’s Min operating frequency and Max operating frequency.
- Reader baud rate.
- Max inventory scan time of reader response.
Work mode parameter setting
- For Wiegand parameter setting select Wiegand 26, 34.
- Wiegand output format.
- output Wiegand data at regular intervals.
- Wiegand Pulse Width to be 10*10us.
- a pulse with the interval for 15*100us.
- Work mode.
- Reader’s supported protocol and Reader’s output mode in Active mode.
- Click “Start” button.
- Choose whether there is buzzer sound when it reads data under Active mode.
- data area and EPC number of the tag to be read.
- the start address and number of words to be read.
- EAS accuracy and Syris485 offset time.
- Connect the 216023-WIFI-M03 module to the serial adapter, then turn it power-on.
- Open the UART-WIFI demo.
- Select the port number of connection from port list.
- Click set and select baud rate as 57600.
- Click “Search”.
- Input WIFI information like network and work mode.
- Click Modify to submit changes and if successes, reset now.