GAO Asset Tracking Software Features The GAO Asset Tracking Software comes with industry-leading features including: Real-time Activity Monitoring 24-Hour Unmanned Operation Multiple-Site Monitoring Alerts and Email Customizable and Ad-hoc Reports User Group Management Microsoft© Excel Data Import/Export
How the features benefit you
- Real-time Activity Monitoring. Know where your assets are, as they are moving in real-time with Asset Location View.
- 24-Hour Unmanned Operation. Set it and forget it. Once the GAO Asset Tracking System is configured, virtually no additional user input is required. All activity is automatically monitored, logged, and recorded in the asset tracking database.
- Multiple-Site Monitoring. Enjoy one point of administration using the GAO Asset Tracking Software, allowing you to monitor multiple sites using one single interface.
- Alerts and Email. Setup alert conditions and notify users via email when valuables are on the move.
- Customizable and Ad-hoc Reports. Data-rich information is at your fingertips when you access GAO Asset Tracking Reports to analyze every item’s movement patterns.
- User Group Management. Only allow the users you trust to access sensitive data. Assign different privilege levels to different users to ensure effective and secure operations.
- Microsoft© Excel Data Import/Export. Easily export all data into Excel for further analysis of your data.