This kit is intended for a user to to evaluate a low frequency RFID reader for development, prototyping or demonstration of a parking control system or a similar application. It comes with a long range RFID reader that has high receiving sensitivity, low operating current, stable performance and high reliability. The reader operates at a frequency of 125 kHz and is equipped with an auto-tuning circuit to reduce the influence of ambient RF signals on reading distance. The bundle provides multiple RFID tags with different features and form factors which can be used for testing purposes. A tag can be assigned to a vehicle or a driver in such tests.
Why Buy This Kit
An RFID-enabled parking system controls access to a parking area and collects the information about the vehicles and their drivers. The auto-tuning feature of the reader reduces the influence of ambient RF signals. Card tags and key fob tags included in the kit are suitable for parking applications.
- Reader with different output interfaces: Wiegand, RS485 and RS232
- Reader with a built-in antenna
- Reader is EM4001 compatible
- Reader is compliant with ISO 18000
- Kit offering different options of tags
- Kit with tags that can be rewritten in case of changes
This Kit Includes