This active RFID reader kit is proposed for a user to evaluate an active RFID reader for developing, prototyping and demonstrating of an asset tracking system or a similar kind of application. It consists of a versatile and configurable reader operating at 2.45 GHz frequency. The reader provides a considerable range of up to 328 ft. (100 m) and also a high read rate both indoors and outdoors. The bundle includes multiple tags with various features and form factors which can be used for testing purposes. The tags in the kit are IP67 sealed and suitable to track common fixed or mobile assets.
Why Buy this Kit
This kit enables the user to monitor and locates assets quickly and accurately. The RFID tags such as the strip tag, card tag, vibration sensor tag and beaconing tag included in the kit are suitable for asset tracking applications. User can also adjust the tag identification distance according to environmental situations in order to make identification more accurate.
- Reader with adjustable reading range up to 328 ft. (100 m)
- Reader with Omni-directional and standard whip antenna feature
- Reader with multi detection feature and a read rate of 100 tags/sec.
- Reader with TCP/IP protocol with optional RS232 and PoE.
- Kit with closed loop and high value asset tracking
- Kit with rich-featured tags.
This Kit Includes
ID: 217001This gain adjustable reader uses a built-in omni-directional antenna to provide a read range of up to 328 ft (100 m) and features optional built-in PoE.