Download Our PDF Product Document
This UHF Gen2 Dogbone RFID tag is a high-end RFID tag for global supply chain management and returnable transit items (RTI) and is ideally suited for pallet, case and item-level use. It incorporates Monza 4 ICs from Impinj and is equipped with outstanding new security features. This UHF RFID tag offers innovative, valuable features including QT technology which safeguards the confidentiality of data stored on tags and Serial Tag ID. In addition, it performs well even on high dielectric and other challenging materials.
- Equipped with outstanding new security features
- Excellent performance even on challenging materials
- Incorporates Monza 4 ICs from Impinj
- EPC memory capacity from 128 bits to 496 bits
- User memory from 36 bits to 512 bits
- QT technology
- Serial Tag ID
- High end product for global supply chain applications
||860 MHz to 960 MHz
||EPC Class 1 Gen2, ISO 18000-6C
|EPC Memory Size
||Up to 496 bit
|User memory Size
||Up to 512 bit
||Impinj Monza 4
||86 mm x 24 mm / 3.39 in. x 0.94 in.
||97 mm x 27 mm / 3.82 in. x 1.06 in.
||-40 °C to 85 °C / -40 °F to 185 °F
||> 50 mm tension max. 10 N
||< 10 MPa
||Wet inlay, dry inlay, paper tag
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/rfidgo/public_html/wp-content/themes/h-code/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 65