This mount-on-metal RFID tag is part of a series of GAO’s mount-on-metal, high-temperature resistant tags. These sturdy tags offer robust performance at an attractive price point. Constructed with durable flame retardant 4 (FR-4) laminate, these UHF tags can endure temperatures of 200 °C (even in oil), high humidity, and pressure of up to 15-bar. The tags also withstand vibration and mechanical shock. As well, they are resistant to chemical hazards such as sulfuric acid and salt water. GAO’s family of RFID tags is EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and RoHS compliant and has an IP68 rating. The tags are available in frequencies for North America, Europe, and Japan. Barcodes and 2D barcodes and encoding are available for the tags.
The 116035 is the largest of this series of RFID tags and has two holes for easy mounting with either rivets or other fastener. The tag has a great read distance of about 18ft or over 5.4m when mounted on metal.
- Excellent On Metal Read Range
- RoHS Compliant
- Resistant to high temperature tags tested at 200 ℃ (392 ℉) for 6 hours, and 200 ℃ in hot oil for 6 hours
- Resistant to humidity tags tested at 85 ℃/95% RH humidity test for 168 hours
- Sturdy tags withstood 1kg iron ball impact test from a height of 1.5 m
- IP68 rating
- EPC Class1 Gen2 with ALIEN Higgs3
- 1 & 2D barcode printing available
- Encoding available
|Standards Compliance||EPC Class 1 Gen 2 Compliant|
|Read Range||Read Type||Fixed Reader (ERP 4W)||Handheld Reader (ERP 2W)|
|Min. Range||6.0 m||4.5 m||2.0 m||1.8 m|
|Max. Range||7.0 m||5.2 m||2.5 m||2.2 m|
|Dimensions (mm)||148×18.2×3.2 (L×H×T)|