GAORFID 216030 UHF integrated RFID reader/writer offers a read range of up to 10m and write range of 4m; it also supports multi-tag reading, intensive reading.
This UHF RFID integrated reader operates under Linux OS for good expandability of kinds of customized applications. It is appropriated for vehicle management, automation, logistic, ticketing, asset management and more!
With a built-in circular 6dBi antenna, this ultra high frequency integrated RFID reader writer offers a read range of up to 32 feet (10m) and write range of 13 feet (4m); it also supports multi-tag reading, intensive reading.
- Powerful: ARM9,400MHz platform synthetic circuit
- Advanced: Impinj R2000 max RFID performance.
- Excellent: Linux OS for good expandability of kinds of customized applications
- Humanist: Independent molding with small and exquisite design
- Industrial: IP67 rugged, applying to kinds of severe environment
- Vehicle Management: Intelligent Parking System, Access control, Auto-weighting and so on
- Automation: Production automation and Production Visual control
- Logistic: Containers tracking, Pallets management
- Ticketing: Electronic tickets, access control, entrance guard
- Asset management: Inventory, warehousing in/out
|Housing Material:||Aluminum + PC|
|Power supply:||DC 12V|
|Protocol:||ISO/IEC18000-6B / EPC C1Gen2|
|Frequency:||USA:902 MHz-928MHz (FCC part 15)
EU:865-868MHz (ETSI EN 302208)
|Output Power:||0dBm~25dBm(±1.dBm) adjustable|
|Power adjustment:||1dBm step-by-step|
|Interface:||RJ45, RS-232,RS-485, Optional Wiegand|
|Work Mode:||Fixed/hop frequency optional|
|Communication speed||10m/100m self-adaptable|
|Anti-collision||Support multi-tag reading (200 tags per second), intensive reading|
|Software||Support RSSI ,antenna detection, online update, data filtering|
|Antenna:||Circular 6dBi built-in|
|Reading Distance:||0-10m (depending on environment)|
|Writing Distance:||0-4m(depending on environment)|
|Working Temperature:||-30 °C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-45 °C to +85°C|
|Atmospheric Pressure:||86kPa to 108kPa|
|Relative Humidity:||10% to 95% RH no condensing|