RFID Systems for Clothing, Footwear and Leather Product Manufacturing
Using GAO RFID Systems in the Clothing, Footwear and Leather Product Manufacturing Industry
GAO RFID Systems have been designed with manufacturing operations like yours in mind. Below are some questions our manufacturing clients have asked us over the years. See how we address their concerns, and then contact us for a personal assessment of your company’s needs.
Question: Our factory creates garments for a number of clothiers worldwide. But keeping track of our final goods is very challenging. What’s the best way to stay on top of our inventory?
Inventory management has never been easier with GAO RFID’s Asset Tracking System. ‘Assets’ can come in a variety of forms — including final goods, garment materials, production machinery and IT equipment. Keep track of it all with this comprehensive solution that uses RFID Tag and Reader technology. Assign RFID Tags to your assets and our system will enable you to monitor and track the assets in real-time across your plant. With our Asset Tracking System, you can do the following:
Question: We are a leather goods manufacturer that provides high-end accessories to a variety of boutique retailers. We often organize industry events to showcase our latest offerings. Can we use GAO to streamline the event management process?
- Eliminate theft and vandalism by knowing where your valuables are at all times
- Track goods with expert accuracy at all stages of the production line
- Log pertinent data about all valuables using our RFID Asset Tracking Software
- Automatically compile that data into useful, electronic reports that help you identify workflow anomalies and production deficiencies
Absolutely. GAO RFID has solutions that cover almost every aspect of the business when it comes to the manufacturing industry. Organize product launches, award ceremonies and VIP events with our RFID Event Management System
for Manufacturing. Here are just some of its advantages:
- Monitor attendee registration and know your audience demographics ahead of time
- Track attendee behaviour during the event and integrate our RFID Event Management System with your on-site displays to create customized experiences for your visitors.
- Maintain control of mass audiences using GAO’s Access Control System; ensure only paid guests are granted event access and eliminate trespassing of sensitive zones
- Avoid theft of company valuables by enhancing your RFID framework with GAO’s Asset Tracking System
The best part about our RFID Event Management Solutions is that they can be combined with our other RFID Systems so that all the data you collect can be quickly used in all aspects of your manufacturing operation.
Question: Does GAO offer an all-in-one solution for manufacturers that would address a variety of issues, including logistics control and employee management?
Yes. GAO’s RFID Work in Progress (WIP) Tracking System
is one of our most comprehensive yet. Easily capture and categorize information with this assembly tracking solution specially designed for the manufacturing industry. Improve production accuracy and minimize errors with the precision of this RFID System. After assigning unique RFID Tags to each item, data is logged as these goods pass through various production stages. Managers can then use this data to create electronic reports that will give them a better picture of the company’s overall operation.
Integrating our RFID Systems with your Existing Management Software
GAO RFID’s Systems can be deployed as a standalone solution or can be integrated with other software solutions, according to your needs.
At the core of our solution is GAO RFID’s AUTO-ID Engine which incorporates middleware and essential RFID functions that perform RFID data collection and information processing. Our AUTO-ID Engine seamlessly integrates with a wide variety of manufacturing management systems so that you can access the data it collects directly via the system or systems you currently have in place.
Our team of seasoned professionals will smoothly integrate the appropriate GAO RFID Solution with your IT architecture. The result is an RFID solution that is seamlessly unified with your manufacturing management system.
for more information on how our RFID Systems can be configured for your organization.]]>