This kit comes with a low frequency portable rugged RFID reader which operates at 134 KHz frequency. This portable RFID stick reader is commonly used for mobile applications and is suitable for use in the harsh environments such as feedlots, auction barns, and abattoirs. It is highly protected from accidental drops onto concrete. It offers high power mode for a longer read range and low power function for longer operating hours. The bundle has multiple tags in it. The glass tube tag is used for animal identification. The livestock ear tag is specially designed for animal management and mostly used for animal tagging (ex: sheep, goat, and cattle).
Why Buy This Kit
The low frequency RFID kit has everything you need for different applications by reading and writing multiple RFID tags. This bundle can be used in the harsh environment and also secured by accidental drops. The tags included in this bundle can be used for multiple purposes such as animal management, animal identification, and tagging.
- Reader with built-in real-time clock displays date and time
- Reader reads HDX and FDX-B transponders
- Reader with two power modes: low power mode functions as energy saving for extra and long operating hours; high power mode provides best read range in class
- Reader with built-in wireless synchronization
- Reader with ISO 11784/5 standard compliant
- Reader with IP67 protection
This Kit Includes
ID: 212009The 134 kHz portable rugged stick reader gives users the option of a high power mode for a longer read range and a low power mode for longer operating hours.