This kit operates at a frequency of 2.45 GHz and it is intended for a user to evaluate an RFID reader for developing, prototyping or demonstrating an access control system or similar application. The hardware in this kit consists of a high-performance gain adjustable RFID reader, which has a built-in antenna and four tags with different features and form factors. The identification distance can be adjusted by the user from 16.4 ft. (5 m) to 328 ft. (100 m) according to the user preference.
Why Buy This Kit
The reader in this kit has a built-in Omni-directional antenna which can easily pick up signals from all directions. The reader also has multiple interfaces, which provides easy installation and promptness. The reader’s ultra-low power consumption makes it a good option among its class. The products in this kit are designed specifically for the evaluating, prototyping or developing an access control system.
- Reader with built-in antenna
- Reader’s Omni-directional antenna helps to identify transponders up to 100 m (328 ft.) in all directions.
- Reader with ultra-low power consumption.
- Reader with TCP/IP, RS232 (optional) and PoE (optional) Interfaces.
- Tags are easily worn by the user.
This Kit Includes