This kit is designed for a user to evaluate an active frequency RFID reader for prototype or demonstration of a parking control system. This reader operates in the active frequency band of 433 MHz and responds automatically without the need for a PC or software applications once tag IDs and I/O positions are uploaded, it can hold 500 unique tags IDs. The tags come with different features and form factors which can be used for testing purposes. The bundle provides multiple RFID tags which are given to the users for accessing the parking lot.
Why Buy This Kit
An RFID-enabled parking system controls access of a parking area and gathers the information about the vehicles and their drivers. The reader included in the kit responds automatically without the need for a PC or software applications once tag IDs and I/O positions are uploaded, it can hold 500 unique tags IDs. The RFID tags included in the kit such as windshield tags and key fob tags are particularly suitable for parking applications.
- The reader has a collision avoidance functionality
- Standalone and direct control modes for the reader
- RS232, RS485 and USB connections are available for the reader
- Selectable Wiegand conversion outputs
- Different options of tags to use with the cars
- Tags are easy to attach and can be removed (for services like parking lots)