This kit operates at a frequency range from 860 MHz to 960 MHz and is very suitable for access control applications. The kit has a high-performance reader and four tags with different features and forms factors. Its reader has a built-in 12dBi antenna and has optional interfaces that make it easy to install and use. This kit can be used to evaluate the UHF RFID reader for an access control system or similar kind of application.
Why Buy This Kit
This 860-960 MHz kit is suitable for designing, prototyping or developing an access control system. The reader is compliant with ISO 18000-6B, EPC Class 1, EPC Class 1 GEN 2 Protocols and has a multi-reader synchronization function. The reader also has RS232, RS485, Wiegand 26/34 interfaces and an optional RJ45 Ethernet interface.
- Reader with super anti-interference ability
- Reader compliant with ISO 18000-6B, EPC Class 1, EPC Class 1 GEN 2 Protocols
- Reader with a built-in long-range 12 dBi antenna
- Reader with up to 49.2 ft. (15 m) read/write distance (Tags Dependent)
- Tags easily worn by the user
- Kit ideal for evaluating, prototyping or developing an access control system
This Kit Includes