This kit is intended for a user to evaluate a high-frequency RFID reader for developing and testing a parking control system or alike. It comes with a configurable RFID reader that is specially designed to work with different RFID tags, including cards. The reader operates in 13.56 MHz frequency and provides a wide range of compatibility as well as flexible modification. The bundle provides multiple RFID tags with different features and form factors which can be used for various purposes and the tag can be assigned to a vehicle or a driver in such tests.
Why Buy This Kit
An RFID-enabled parking system controls access to a parking area and gathers the information about the vehicles and their drivers. The RFID tags such as card tags and key fob tags included in the kit are suitable for parking applications.
- Reader with different output interfaces such as Wiegand, TK2 and RS232.
- Reader with NFC compatibility feature
- Reader with energy saving mode
- Reader supports ISO 14443A and B, ISO 15693
- Reader with configurable interfaces and baud rate