GAORFID SKU#246027 Handheld Enterprise Digital Assistant, Computer or Data Terminal with UHF RFID Reader, 1D/2D Barcode Scanner, Iris Recognition, 4G/LTE, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, Pistol, ARM Cortex Quad Core Processor, Android 9.0, and 13 MP Autofocus Camera is an Android rugged mobile computer. It features 8000mAh powerful battery and barcode scanning. This handheld device is equipped with built-in UHF Gen 2 RFID module that uses impinj R2000 chipset and circularly (4.0 dBi) polarized antenna. Allows a read distance of up to 10 meters indoors and 7 m in outdoors. This makes inventory management in retail stores or warehouses much easier. The circular polarized antenna provides a wide RF field capable of scanning tags that are spread out over a large area. That means you can just wave the device to scan tags of inconsistent orientation from a reasonably short or long distance.
Features and Benefits
- Android 8.1 /11.0 OS allows it to be used as Android smartphone.
- 5.2” IPS 1080P Screen provides large durable and high-resolution display. The HD display delivers high-quality color reproduction and wider viewing angles. The display glass is damage and scratch resistant and the capacitive touch panel supports operation with wet fingers or gloved hands.
- IP65 Sealing makes it waterproof and dust proof.
- 4G/Dual-band WIFI offers high speed and stable wireless connectivity anywhere anytime
- 8000mAh Powerful Battery gives a long-lasting performance and allows you to fulfill an entire day’s work easily.
- 1.5 m Drop Proof – survives fall from up to 1.5 m.
- The UHF RFID module gives a professional reading & writing performance. It supports protocols like EPC C1 GEN2 / ISO18000-6C and various frequency bands. It can read common RFID tags with high accuracy and speed in asset tracking, apparel inventory management, fleet management etc.
- 13MP Autofocus Camera.
- Industry-leading Scan Head.
- NFC / 13.56MHz RFID module
- Iris Scanning.
- GPS/BDS – The highly precise GNSS receiver improves application accuracy.
|Transponder Compatibility||860~960MHz UHF EPC Gen 2, Software Adjustable|
|Display||5.2” IPS FHD 1920 x 1080|
|Power Requirements||12 V DC, 1.5 A 4400 mAh Li-ion battery|
|Communications Method||USB, IrDA1.1, RS232,TTL|
|Baud Rate||19,200 bps N, 8, 1|
|RF Power||Max 30dBm|
|Read Distance||Read up to 10 meters|
|Max Read Quantity||200 tags/s|
|WLAN||IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G dual-band, internal antenna|
|CPU / O.S.||Cortex-A53 Octa-core 2.5 GHz
Android 8.1 or 11.0
|Memory||3GB RAM + 32GB ROM|
|Touch Panel||Corning Gorilla Glass, multi-touch panel, gloves and wet hands supported|
|Power||Main battery: Li-ion, rechargeable, 8000 mAh
Standby: over 500 hours
Continuous use: over 12 hours (depending on user environment)
Charging time: 3-4 hours (with standard adapter and USB cable)
|Expansion Slot||1 slot for SIM card, 1 slot for SIM or TF card, Supports up to 128 GB Micro SD card|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 Type-C, OTG, Type-C headphones supported|
|Audio||Built-in Speaker, 2 microphones|
|Keypad||4 front keys, 1 power key, 2 scan keys, 1 multi functional key|
|Sensors||Gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor|
|Built-in 2G/3G/4G/LTE||2G: 900/1800MHz
3G: WCDMA: B1,B8
CDMA2000 EVDO: BC0
|GPS||Built-in GPS/AGPS with internal antenna|
|Camera||3 MP Auto focus with flash|
|NFC||Optional 13.56 MHz NFC|
|Barcode Scanning||Optional High Performance 1D/2D Zebra Barcode scanner:
|RFID Tag Multi-Detection||Yes|
|Technical Certificates||RoHS, CE, FCC, EPC Gen 2|
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-70 °C to 70 °C|
|Humidity||90 % relative|
|Dimensions||164.2 x 80.0 x 24.3 mm|
|Weight||654 g / 23.07 oz.|
|Housing||High impact plastic, P65 per IEC sealing specifications|
|Drop Specification||Multiple 1.5 m / 4.9 ft. drops (at least 20 times) to concrete|
|Tumble Specification||1000 x 0.5 m / 1.64 ft. falls at room temperature|
|ESD||±15 KV air discharge, ±6 KV conductive discharge|