RFID Systems for Scientific Research & Development Firms
Using GAO RFID Technology in the Scientific Research & Development Industry
GAO RFID has serviced many clients across Canada and the U.S. in this dynamic sphere. From logistics control to employee management, their concerns are wide and varied. Read on to see how we’ve addressed their issues. Our answers may get you thinking about how GAO can help you achieve your business goals.
Protecting our expensive equipment is a top priority at our laboratories. What’s the best way to prevent theft and vandalism of our valuables?
Security is also a top priority at GAO RFID. All of our products have been built with security in mind, making our brand of RFID products some of the most difficult to tamper with. GAO’s Asset Tracking System is the perfect solution for protecting your lab’s equipment. Whether you’re safeguarding your computers, microscopes or imaging tools, this system is most certainly the superior choice. Here’s how it works:
Our research facility is a sprawling complex with more than 50 laboratories. Keeping track of our scientists and administrative staff is very difficult. Can we use GAO RFID to better manage our employees?
- RFID Tags are assigned to each of your valuables, giving them a unique ‘digital footprint’
- Our team then places RFID Readers at strategic points within your facility
- Track your assets in real-time as they move past these Readers
- Managers can monitor these assets with our intuitive web portal from remote locations
Absolutely. GAO’s Personnel Locating System
uses a sophisticated Tag and Reader set-up, so you can keep track of your employees in real-time. Apart from knowing where your workers are, this system can also do the following:
- Log how much time each employee spends at particular work stations, allowing you to reallocate your human capital accordingly
- Improve visibility in remote areas, increasing overall workplace safety
- Provide special employee access to sensitive zones, while maintaining control of who gets in and who stays out
By implementing our Personnel Locating System, you’re also improving your facility’s overall security framework. And the best part is that all of our RFID products can be integrated into your company’s existing protocols.
It looks like GAO can help our research company in many different ways. But we’re not sure where to begin. What are some other issues GAO can address?
Our company consists of certified RFID professionals. We are experts in using this powerful technology to streamline your operations and protect your bottom line. Here are just some of the other areas we are proud to address:
- Building management solutions that control your research facility without the need for human interference
- Control lights, alarm systems and even parking lots with our high-quality brand of RFID technology
- Organizing/analyzation of client data to ensure your customers’ needs are being met
- Monitoring of office inventory, including supplies, hardware and various equipment
Integrating our RFID Systems with your Existing Management Software
GAO RFID’s Systems can be deployed as a standalone solution or can be integrated with other software solutions, according to your needs.
At the core of our solution is GAO RFID’s AUTO-ID Engine which incorporates middleware and essential RFID functions that perform RFID data collection and information processing. Our AUTO-ID Engine seamlessly integrates with a wide variety of management systems so that you can access the data it collects directly via the system or systems you currently have in place.
Our team of seasoned professionals will smoothly integrate the appropriate GAO RFID Solution with your IT architecture. The result is an RFID solution that is seamlessly unified with your management system.
for more information on how our RFID Systems can be configured for your organization.