This compact outdoor RFID system kit consists of a 125 kHz low-frequency RFID reader which is a compact mid-range reader, features multiple interfaces, including Wiegand, magnetic stripe, and RS-232 serial ASCII output, that makes it easy to enable RFID reader as an upgrade to existing installations.
The reader has an excellent value for a wide range of applications such as access control systems, parking systems, and outdoor applications.
The kit provides multiple tags like key fob, thin card, encapsulated tag and button tag which are generally used for personnel identification, authentication, access control, transit, parking, event attendance management, ticketing, card payment, and product identification.
Why buy this kit
This LF kit includes a reader, which gives the reasonable good read range even in the low voltage of 5V. Its unique features help to upgrade the existing system of the LF 125 kHz RFID reader. It can be used in various applications such as access control, parking system.
- Reader has externally programmable interface.
- Reader with good read range even in low voltage.
- Reader has a compact size.
- Reader with wide voltage range of 5v to 12.5v dc.
- Reader is weather resistant.
- Tags are waterproof and shock resistant.
- Tags are compact in size, and light weight
This Kit Includes