This kit consists of a reader which operates at a frequency range from 860-960MHz. A User can evaluate an ultrahigh-frequency (UHF) RFID reader for development, or demonstration of a parking control system or a similar application. It comes with a versatile and rugged reader that provides a long read range and high read rate. This integrated reader can be used both indoors and outdoors. The bundle includes multiple tags with different features and form factors which can be used for testing purposes. During such tests, a tag can be assigned to a vehicle or a driver.
Why Buy This Kit
An RFID-enabled parking system controls access to a parking area. The information about the vehicles and their drivers can be collected for controlling the access of a parking area. The RFID tags such as windshield tags, on-metal tags, and vehicle hang tags included in the kit are particularly suitable for parking applications.
- Reader with a reading range up to 16ft. (5 m)
- Reader and tags with global frequency coverage
- Reader with dense reader mode (DRM)
- Reader with Ethernet connectivity and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Reader compliant with ISO18000-6C, EPC UHF class 1 gen 2
- Kit offering tags easy to attach and be removed
This Kit Includes