What It Tracks
With GAO 2.45 GHz Active RFID People Tracking System, you can locate the relative positions of your employees, contractors, visitors, and other personnel. Knowledge of this relative position in real-time improves productivity, security, and safety for everyone on site. It can also be used to help with COVID-19, seasonal flu, other infectious diseases, and pandemic social distancing measures by tracking the number of people in each zone and identifying overcrowded zones.
How It Works
The workplace or building is divided into trackable zones, which are designed to have a length or width of about one dozen feet to three dozen feet, then the following elements are used to implement tracking:
- An active RFID reader is assigned to each zone.
- Each person is given an ID tag embedded with an active 2.45 GHz chip that is tracked by the RFID Readers.
- GAO RFID Tracking Software identifies the zonal placement of each person carrying an ID tag.
- Real-time monitoring
- Ability to know the location of each employee, contractor, visitor or other personnel within each zone
- Unlimited number of zones
- Scalable to location size and group size
- Active 2.45 GHz RFID Readers
- ID Tags with Active 2.45 GHz RFID Chips
- GAO RFID People Tracking Software
The Issues Addressed
If for safety, security and productivity reasons you have a need to track the location of all individuals in your workspace, you can now easily do so with GAO 2.45 GHz Active RFID People Tracking System. With the emergence of COVID-19, a new software has developed to ensure everyone is following the proper social distancing guidelines. Before RFID, there was no easy, reliable and affordable method in which to track people at a worksite or in a building. With the use of 2.45 GHz active RFID readers and tags, combined with the GAO RFID People Tracking Software, GAO offers a system that provides real-time tracking results. This system is scalable to accommodate your location and the number of people you wish to track and can be adapted to fit your needs.
Components involved in 2.45 GHz Active RFID Tracking
Recommended Reader, Antenna and Tag options:
GAO RFID Personnel Locating Sofware