What It Tracks
With GAO’s 433 MHz Active RFID People Tracking System, you can locate the relative positions of your employees, contractors, visitors and other personnel in real-time. Tracking people in your workspace or building improves productivity, safety and security. It can also be used to help with COVID-19, seasonal flu, other infectious diseases and pandemic protocols like social distancing measures by tracking the number of people in each zone and identifying overcrowded zones.
How It Works
A workplace or building is divided into trackable zones, which can be spaces with a length or width of one dozen feet up to three dozen feet, then the following elements are used to implement tracking:
- A 433 MHz active RFID reader is assigned to each zone.
- Each person is given an ID tag embedded with a 433 active RFID chip that is tracked by the RFID readers.
- The GAO RFID tracking system software identifies the zonal placement of each person carrying the ID tag.
- Real-time monitoring
- Ability to know the location of tracked employees, contractors, visitors, and other personnel in each zone
- Unlimited number of zones
- Scalable to location size and group size
- Active 433 MHz RFID readers
- Active 433 MHz ID tags
- GAO RFID People Tracking Software
The Issues Addressed
When it is important to know the location of your employees, contractors, visitors, and other personnel, whether for productivity, security, emergency, safety or other reasons, the GAO 433 MHz Active RFID People Tracking System can be adapted to fit your needs. With the emergence of COVID-19, it is required to ensure everyone is following the proper social distancing guidelines. Before RFID, there was no easy, reliable and affordable method of tracking people at a worksite or in a building. With the use of 433 MHz active RFID readers and tags, combined with the people tracking software, GAO offers a system that will provide real-time tracking results to ensure everyone’s safety.
Components involved in 433MHz Active RFID Tracking
Recommended Reader, Antenna and Tag options:
GAO RFID Personnel Locating Sofware