This kit comes with a reader which operates at a frequency of 2.45 GHz. The reader features an optional built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) port, which allows it to get power from the Ethernet cable. The bundle comes with multiple RFID tags with different features and form factors which can be used for testing purposes. A tag can be assigned to a vehicle or a driver in such tests.
Why Buy This Kit
An RFID-enabled parking system controls access to a parking area and collects the information about the vehicles and their drivers. The RFID tags such as strip tags and key fob tags included in the kit are particularly suitable for parking applications.
- Reader with a built-in Omni-directional antenna
- Reader with adjustable gain, allowing a reading range between 0- 328ft. (0-100 m)
- Reader with direct and buffer connection mode
- Reader with Ethernet connectivity, with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Reader with ultra-low power consumption.
- Kit offering different options of tags
- Kit offering a vehicle tag easy to attach and be removed
This Kit Includes
ID: 217001This gain adjustable reader uses a built-in omni-directional antenna to provide a read range of up to 328 ft (100 m) and features optional built-in PoE.
This kit may be offered with a different choice of tags compatible with the reader. Please contact our Expert for advice.