This kit is designed for a user to evaluate an active RFID reader for a personnel tracking system. This Kit consists of a powerful, robust and cost-effective reader with a frequency of 433 MHz .It has plug and plays capability, which makes it easy to install. It can operate in ultra-long range as well as short range. The location of tagged items can be searched easily.
It also allows users to combine with their choice of a barcode scanner, wireless LAN, WAN adapters, or GPS as communication modules. This reader can be used as a standalone mobile device as well as an enterprise asset management system.
The bundle provides multiple RFID tags with different features and form factors, which can be used for testing purposes.
Why Buy this Kit
This system is designed to actively read and locate personnel to an exact reader zone location. The personnel tracking system can be used for time attendance and security purposes.
The RFID tags included in the kit such as micro strap, wrist strap, and key fob tags are particularly suitable for personnel tracking applications.
- Reader is powerful, robust and cost effective.
- Reader is quick and easy to install.
- Reader’s read range up to 16ft (15m) using internal antenna.
- Reader can use multiple expansion modules simultaneously.
- Reader allows various combinations of GPRS, GSM, Wi-Fi and barcode as expansion modules on a single unit.
- Reader Housed in a standard, approved psion teklogix end-cap.