This industrial RFID tag is specially designed for working under industrial requirements and works on 13.56 MHz frequency. This tag has a flexible read/write range (reader dependent) and is compliant with ISO/IEC14443 Type-A specifications. In addition, it has data retention period of up to 10 years and write endurance is 100,000 cycles. It can be widely used in many RFID application systems such as factory floor manufacturing applications because of rugged construction, supply chain, service industries, distribution logistics and manufacturing companies to identify goods and objects in an industrial environment. It also can be used to read through obstructions, including plastics, concrete and more, as well as being fully compliant with NFC Forum Type 2 Tag. Industry RFID tag is specially designed for working under industrial requirements.
- Perform in the harshest environments, including harsh chemicals, painting processes & outdoor exposure
- Dust & waterproof
- Flexible read/write range (reader dependant)
- Insensitive to almost all non-metallic materials
- It has been widely used in supply chain, service industries, distribution logistics and manufacturing companies to identify goods & objects in an industrial environment.
- Can be used to read through obstructions, including plastics, concrete and more.
- Suitable for factory floor manufacturing applications because of rugged construction
|RF Air Protocols||ISO/IEC14443 Type A specifications.|
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Read Distance||Flexible Read/Write Range (reader dependant).|
|Memory Configuration||144 bytes user programmable read/write memory.|
|Material||ABS or also available in PC/ABS|
|Dimensions||Outer Dia.1.18in(30mm), Hole Dia.0.16in(4.2mm), Thickness0.10in(2.7mm)|
|Weight||0.07054 Oz (2 g)|
|Tag form factor||Hard tag|
|Antenna type||Wire antenna|
|Operating Temperature||-13 °F to 185 °F (-25°C to +85 °C)|
|Storage temperature||-40 °F to 185 °F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|IP rating||IP 68|