This dual frequency multi-detection kit comes with an RFID reader which works at both 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz frequencies. It applies dual read technology, which allows it to read a wide range of RFID tags. The reader has the ability to read the unique serial number which can have a prefix or suffix.
This kit is provided with multiple tags like key fob tag, thin card, encapsulated tag and button tag which can be used for applications like personal identification/ authentication, access control, transit, parking, event attendance management, ticketing, card payment and product identification.
Why Buy This Kit
This high and low frequency RFID reader applies dual read technology which allows it to read a wide variety of RFID tags, that can be used for access control and authentication by just scanning the enabled RFID cards.
- Reader with built-in antenna.
- Reader with dual frequency of 125 KHz or 13.56 MHz
- Readers supports multi-detection of tags.
- Tags are compact, durable and non-fading.
- Tags are waterproof, and shock resistant.