The high costs of existing temperature monitoring tags make deployment down to the carton-level economically difficult. The 116065 provides a low-cost threshold alarm and time stamp solution for cold chain monitoring applications that will enable affordable options for users. In addition, the 116065 slim profile and light weight are beneficial for cold chain tracking at the carton and item level. The 116065 gives longer read range, longer battery life, and lower unit cost than other RFID temperature tracking tags. Moreover, 116065 is fully EPC Class 3 Gen 2 compliant and can be read by any Gen 2 compliant reader.
- Cold Chain temperature monitoring at the carton and item level.
- Consistent and reliable read performance when being placed on
- products with high water content under low temperature.
- Programmable temperature thresholds and sampling rates, ranging
- from -24C to 64°C at 0.25°C resolution.
- Compliant with EPC Gen 2 readers and can be used for product identification.
- Cold Chain Management, Temperature Data Logging, Food Inspections, Cold Storage Rooms, Product Authentication, Quality Control, Recall Management, Cold Chain Transportation, Temperature Controlled, Pharmaceuticals, Living Organic Materials, Floral Management, Industrial Composites and Chemicals Tracking
|Dimensions||85 x 54 x 2.2 mm (3.34 x 2.12 x 0.08 in)|
|352bit EPC, 48bit UID, 3072 bits total User Memory,|
3008 bits usable User Memory, 64 bit User Memory
reserved for Tag Model and Calibration Data
|Operating Temperature||-24°C to 64°C (-11°F to 147°F)|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C|
|Mode of Operation||Battery–Assisted Passive (BAP) EPC Class 3 Gen 2|
|Operating Frequency||860 to 960 MHz|
|Battery Life||Based on application scenario and user configuration|
|Sampling Interval||User configurable between 1 second up to 2.5 days|
|Alarm||Under Temperature, Over Temperature, Low Battery|
|Data Retention||> 10 years @ 55°C|
|IP Rating||IP 68|