This mount-on-metal RFID tag is part of a series of GAO’s mount-on-metal, high-temperature resistant tags. These sturdy tags offer robust performance at an attractive price point. Constructed with durable flame retardant 4 (FR-4) laminate, these UHF tags can endure temperatures of 200°C (even in oil), high humidity, and pressure of up to 15-bar. The tags also withstand vibration and mechanical shock. As well, they are resistant to chemical hazards such as sulfuric acid and salt water. GAO’s family of RFID tags is EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and RoHS compliant and has an IP68 rating. The tags are available in frequencies for North America, Europe, and Japan. Barcodes and 2D barcodes and encoding are available for the tags.
The, 116036, has two small magnets for easy mounting and removal from metal objects. It has a good read distance of about 14ft or a little over 4m when mounted on metal.
- Excellent On Metal Read Range
- RoHS Compliant
- Resistant to high temperature tags tested at 200 ℃ (392 ℉) for 6 hours, and 200 ℃ in hot oil for 6 hours
- Resistant to humidity tags tested at 85 ℃/95% RH humidity test for 168 hours
- Sturdy tags withstood 1kg iron ball impact test from a height of 1.5m
- IP68 rating
- EPC Class1 Gen2 with ALIEN Higgs3
- 1 & 2D barcode printing available
- Encoding available
|Standards Compliance||EPC C1G2-Passive|
|Read Range||Read Type||Fixed Reader (4W)||Handheld Reader (2W)|
|Min. Range||0.8 m||3.5 m||0.4 m||1.2 m|
|Max. Range||1.2 m||4.0 m||0.8 m||1.5 m|
See GAO’s complete line of high temperature, on-metal tags: